Monday, October 28, 2019

Sluggish Monday

I wake up feeling like I have already had the most exhausting day. I suspect my sleep is getting less and less restorative as this flare up goes on. I shuffle to the couch. I shuffle to the kitchen. I shuffle back to bed. My socks on the carpet get very staticky haha.

I feel like my arms are disconnecting from my shoulders. I feel the blood sluggish in my arms and hands. Sometimes I drink coffee at 5pm because I feel like I never really woke up.

Got the loveliest care package from my aunt, uncle, and cousins in Ewing, NJ! Y'all are so sweet and wonderful. Thank you.

People ask what I need. Today I discovered I have a very specific need. I have been spending quite a bit of time on the couch... and a seam on my couch has popped! Do I know anyone skilled in a little light upholstery mending?

I love podcasts. Kate Bowler is amazing and all of her guests are so enlightening and brave and inspiring.

Wishing you sleep that refreshes your body, mind, and spirit.

et

No comments:

Post a Comment