Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Brighter Day

Today was a good day? Or at least a not-bad day?

Went to work and felt fine for most of the day, except for everything seeming intensely bright and feeling vertigo/pre-seizure for 10 minutes or so after lunch. After work I had some energy left, so I rode my stationary bike for 40 minutes! Wow! Like, on the lowest setting, but it was great. My joints are regretting it a little now, but I'm trying to make very intentional healthy choices when I'm able. Trying to eat a lot of superfoods. Take my vitamins. Get exercise, sunshine, social time. Do my breathing. I remember how much hard work it was to get through my years of POTS (2008-2012) and my relapse in 2014-15 when my mom was in hospice. Exercise can be tough and even dangerous at times, but I'm stronger when I do it. And today was a good day. So I did it. :)

Now to watch a lecture on modern and postmodern ethics! While lying down because I am spent.

hume hume pow,
et

No comments:

Post a Comment