Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Brace for Impact

They're saying snow is in the forecast for tomorrow and Thursday (Halloween). Accumulation of up to 3 inches. Trick-or-treating hours in my town have officially been moved to Saturday afternoon in anticipation of the inclement weather.

My body is bracing for impact. Sometimes it feels like the systems of my body are shutting down, one after another. This morning everything was extremely blurry, even with my glasses on. Super dizzying and disorienting.

Listening to lots of podcasts. Eyes closed. Will maybe try to do some homework/ discussion board posts if my brain/eyes can handle it. Reminding myself to eat and drink and breathe. Looking forward to a friend visiting tonight and my aunt coming tomorrow around lunchtime.

Wish I had the mental energy to write something profound. Perhaps another day.

et

No comments:

Post a Comment