Wednesday, October 30, 2019

"A New Day Has Come"

I'm having a Celine Dion moment. This song came out when I was in sixth grade. I loved singing along when I heard it on the radio in the car or in my room with tie-dye wallpaper on my slick silver boom-box (that I still have, haha).

"A New Day Has Come"
Celine Dion


The lyrics hold special meaning for me today:

"Hush, now
I see a light in the sky
Oh! IT'S ALMOST BLINDING ME!"

My pupils are the size of a pinhead. I sit in near-darkness most of the time if I'm not wearing my eye mask. Everything is too too too bright. Classic POTSie symptom. Silly parasympathetic nervous system!

Love friends and aunts and food and podcasts. The snow will start around 11pm tonight. Tomorrow will stink and be cold but we'll get through it. Be safe out there!

"I cannot talk. Celine Dion is here." -Michel

et



No comments:

Post a Comment