Thursday, October 10, 2019

Clouds Roll In

Today was ok. Spent most of the day lying down, resting up to take a shower and do small things that required standing. It's supposed to rain tonight and into tomorrow. It's almost midnight now and I am feeling it. Can't sleep.

I had to give up a show I had been enjoying on Netflix. Got too ridiculous and cringe-y. At a certain point, bad decisions and destructive patterns just aren't funny anymore. I am now in search of a show that is entertaining while featuring main characters are not overly dramatic, manipulative, and with no personal or professional boundaries to speak of. Might start by looking through cartoons and kid shows?

My Aunt Lauren got me a weighted blanket and ice packs. Both therapeutic. Feeling loved. Need some sleep.

zzz,
et

No comments:

Post a Comment