Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sleeping At Last - Enneagram-Inspired Music

The hours kind of just...pass by. Each day rolls into the next. It's like living on my own planet. Glad I got to FaceTime with my 2 besties from undergrad today. We each live in a different time zone now. Trying to make some contact with the world on a regular basis.

I love The Liturgists podcast and their work with the Enneagram. Sleeping At Last teamed up with them to write songs of each Enneagram number. This song resonates with me deeply, as I am a One. I encourage you to explore the podcast (or any number of books about the Enneagram) and check out the songs that pertain to each type. Sleeping At Last creates such poetic works of art. Reminds me we are all capable of growth.



"I want to sing a song worth singing,"
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment