Sunday, April 26, 2009

Recess

Figuratively all over the place yesterday and today. Another reason why I don't really encourage visits. Besides feeling crummy all the time, my emotions have been so unpredictable. It's literally like being on a roller-coaster. I'm guessing most of it is from my "busy day" on Friday -- I'm like a 3-year-old recovering from a long day out without a nap.

These mood swings tiptoe along the edge of violent. I'd be happy for 5 minutes--even cleaned my room a bit!--then out of the blue, crying for no reason at all. Back and forth; being forgetful more often, then over-reacting later on. It doesn't make sense. My physical symptoms aren't much worse than average...sigh. Who knows.

I'll really try to respond to emails etc this week. Just takes a lot of energy and concentration that I don't have every day. I appreciate the comments though!

I wish I were an Oscar-Mayer wiener.
bahaha.
et

2 comments: