Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Smacks!

I slept well last night!! Well, minus the owl at 4am, which might have just been the wind. First night in at least a week that I didn't have any back spasms! Yay!

Went to the chiropractor today, feeling a little better after. Just really tired. Especially my arms. I don't get that. Heart palpitations bothering me a lot, and my ears.

Season 7 of Gilmore Girls is toeing the line of totally bogus. It was a stretch for Lane to marry Zack in the first place, but now they're having a baby? Twins, no less! You've got to be kidding me. Can you say 'ratings ploy'?

Watched the *classic* version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory yesterday. =) The scenes of the worldwide hunt for the golden tickets always crack me up.

"My dear boy, if the good Lord intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller-skates."

everlasting gobstoppers,
emma

1 comment:

  1. gah, Emma. I don't know how I manage to miss 6 blog postings in a row. Anyway, my comments:

    Yeah, I love the hunt for the golden tickets, particularly that guy with the computer.
    But I never understood the scary tunnel scene.

    ReplyDelete