Monday, March 2, 2009

Honey Comb

The snow is blinding. Ow.

Silly fever's still hanging around, right around 100 all day. Gotta fix that. Ears particularly sensitive too, and I'm super cold today. Nose went numb again yesterday. Wrists a main source of pain too.

Last night I fell asleep relatively quickly, but at 2:30 I had some back spasms and other pain and freakish paranoia...couldn't fall back asleep until about 6:15 :( But then I got a solid four hours, so I guess that's good. Still just really tired and beat.

Constantly hungry and thirsty. Headaches. Foggy in my noggin.

Listened to a comedy routine on CD today that my dad got at the library. Funny stuff.

Chiro tomorrow.
Waiting rooms are the worst. Hope I don't have to wait.

Happy Casimir Pulaski Day!
emma

1 comment:

  1. you a have a fever and you're also cold? Weird.

    What's the name of the comedy routine?

    ReplyDelete