Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We're in the Money - 42nd Street

It's quite convenient that I have so many socks. Christmas socks, Halloween socks, striped toe socks that I've never worn in public. (My family loves clearance-priced anything. "Class of '05" socks for 45 cents. Can't beat that.) Anyway, I wear 3 pairs of socks a day, plus slippers. I've known for a few years that I have poor circulation, but last night I found out it has a name! "Raynaud's Phenomenon" ...ooooh! Basically my fingers and toes get really red sometimes, and my extremities have a hard time keeping warm. MayoClinic.com says it's "more a nuisance than a disability." I don't think there's any test to diagnose it.

Here, here! One of my symptoms has a name! Fantastic!

Anyway, last night: had trouble sleeping, staying asleep. Lots of back and neck pain, stomachaches, ear-ringing. It also probably didn't help that I'd watched 11 episodes of Seinfeld during the day. Kramer is just as eccentric in your dreams. Freaks me out a little.

Today: lots of headaches, joint pain--fingers, hands, shoulders and hips are killing me, still thirsty, earaches, heart palpitations, dizziness, etc etc, same as before.

Happy Mardi Gras!

*kazoo*
emma

1 comment: