Thursday, February 19, 2009

A New Day Has Come - Celine Dion

When I was seven, Titanic came out. Got the cassette tape. I wanted to grow up to be Celine Dion.

I'm trying really hard to keep a positive outlook. Seeing the rheumatologist tomorrow to see what our options are. Today's day 5 on the prednisone, and there appears to be no noticeable improvement. Bummer.

WALL-E is a terrific movie. Reminds me that my limited condition reduces my carbon footprint!

Super, super tired.

Yesterday my dad talked to a co-worker of his who has Chronic Fatigue. Dad said that it took over a year and 16 doctors to diagnose and treat his condition. Leads a normal life, but still has a few days a month where he just has to clear his work and family schedule because he's just so fatigued. Like me.

I know my dad means for that to be comforting--that people with CFS are still able to work and have relationships and families. But it's just scary. I don't want to wait another 6+ months for a diagnosis. And, let's be honest, I'd rather not be a Narcoleptic Nelly for the rest of my life.

...oh man. New superhero name.
haaaaa hahaha

"where there was weakness, I found my strength"

et

1 comment:

  1. yay Wall-e.

    Don't assume you have CFS. Nothing is certain.

    ReplyDelete