Sunday, February 8, 2009

GRAMMY'S!

A great big round of applause to Coldplay and Adele -- the two artists I was rooting for at the Grammy's tonight. Great performances both...and award-winners!!

Today Mom and I went for a walk... 35 MINUTES!! And the first 10 minutes consisted of crazy-fast power walking. Quite wiped out by the time we got home...and my hips don't lie. I'm gonna be sore in the morning. So sunny! Very nice. :)

Today: dizziness, massive headaches, difficulty reading, shortness of breath, heart palpitations, chest pain, stomach pains, really heavy eyelids/my eyes just look really swollen. tiredness, muscle weakness, a little numbness, hair still falling out. Chest pain is my biggest complaint right now. I've only been sleeping 8.5 hours the last couple nights...significantly less than my normal 10-12.

Cell phone is back in working order.

Mom found some interesting information on Guillain-Barre Syndrome...will definitely ask about it at the rheumatologist's on Tuesday.

viva la vida,
emma

1 comment: