Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wake Me Up - Norah Jones

Slept 11.5 hrs last night. How is it possible to still be sooooooooo tired?!

I feel like a zombie. I have no energy. My brain is all foggy and...yeah. mmrf-wwlllaaahh.

Last night, ear aches and back spasms were my biggest concerns. Right now my arms feel like they are going to fall out of my shoulders. ouch.

It's snowing a lot. Sad that family in from out of town won't be able to come visit, but VERY excited to hear rumors of a lil tyke to be born!! :)

I'm lucky to have such supportive friends and family, and family friends, and friends of friends who are keeping us in their thoughts and prayers, and giving all sorts of advice of what to do.

I hope we can figure this out and pick the right path.

drive safe out there!
emma

1 comment: