Friday, May 15, 2009

One Sweet Whirled

Ahh yes! A couple good hours today! Sorting through my U of I stuff little by little. The more I think about it, the more I know I'll go back. I'll return when I'm ready, when I'm healthy. :) In the meantime...maybe I should mail back the music I accidentally stole from Women's Glee? Oops. Funny I didn't take any music from Black Chorus...because we learn everything by rote!

Breathing, speaking, writing, singing, learning, living. That's the goal.

gotta rest. more tomorrow.
emma

2 comments:

  1. "The more I think about it, the more I know I'll go back. I'll return when I'm ready, when I'm healthy. :)"
    Well, well, Emma! You haven't been this positive in a long time. I'm glad for the improvement. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note on the above:
    I didn't mean to imply "Emma has a positive attitude, thus she is feeling better". Rather, I meant to say "Emma is feeling better, thus her attitude is positive"

    I mean, attitude has an effect on everything, but let's not imply (accidentally or otherwise) that this is "all in her head" or something.

    Anyway, if I were to rewrite the comment (which I can't, apparently), it would go like this:

    "Glad you're feeling better! =)"

    ReplyDelete