Monday, May 11, 2009

Neapolitan

Woke up at 4:30am. Why can't I sleep through the night?

Spent nearly the entire day in bed again. Had a good hour or so, but once I expend my limited energy, I can hardly sit up. Music in my room is a comfort. I'm listening to John Mayer's album "Continuum" on repeat. Just hit the 40th playing in 3 days. Good thing I like this CD! :)

No one should be in this much pain. Could come in handy if I ever pursue a career as a blues lyricist.

"Pain throws your heart to the ground. /... No, it won't all go the way / it should.
But I know the heart of life is good."

in repair,
emma

3 comments:

  1. You should totally become a lyricist!! My goal for the summer is to learn how to play guitar, so you can make lyrics and I can compose. That would be awesome.

    I hope you will feel better. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sympathize with you. I have had to miss work again today because of racing heart and chest pains, headache...etc.
    Tomorrow is another day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "No one should be in this much pain."
    Yeah.

    At least you have music.

    ReplyDelete