Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I don't even want to think about yesterday. Bad news bears. Same as Monday plus major cramping in my jaw, hands, and calves.

Free advice:
If you've been on Ambien for a couple months, don't be stupid and try going back to Advil PM for a night. Awful, awful, stupid me. Freaky tremors, super dizzy, vertigo, nauseous, and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I think I ended up getting to sleep for a couple hours. Maybe. Ugh. Stupid.

**Note: It was probably a reaction to the other medications I'm on. I don't mean to give OTC sleep aids a bad name or anything.

resting up,
emma

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there sweetie!

    Hopefully the new doctor will have some new suggestions to ease your pain.

    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear Julia was awesome in her consert and you were able to go. Blessings in small parcels. Hope your day is good or better. We have major Spring thing going on around here. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever see Bad News Bears? I saw it on TCM once, it was pretty good.

    And yeah, medications are tricky things.

    ReplyDelete