Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update

Had trouble falling asleep last night. Bloody noses yesterday and today. Lots of heart palpitations yesterday. Lots of mood swings too--hope that's the last of the drugs gettin out of me.

I'm really glad I went to the show, though. It's good to challenge myself a bit. Plus I need to be more active socially and have things to look forward to. I had fun, and everything was well-performed, but the lyrics were atrocious. Ack. So cliche and predictable. Interesting to see a guy I knew of in the show--graduated from my high school a few years before me.

Anyway, at the doc's yesterday, he said that my neck and back have recovered from the fall. Now we're back on "schedule" and I should be seeing more noticeable improvement in the coming weeks. YAY.

Today I want to challenge myself physically. In past days I've been trying to read more, but I think I need to take a breather from that; dizziness doesn't suit me. Instead I'll try to unpack (eek!) all the stuff from my dorm. My no-longer home. :(

peace,
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment