Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Cat in the Hat.

Time seems to be moving really slowly.

Today my mom and I walked outside for 19 minutes. Way too long and at a faster speed than I could really handle. I'm exhausted and my feet and right hand have been mostly numb for the last three hours.

I'm trying really hard to find happy things, to not get eaten alive by these ridiculously unfair circumstances. I have a lot of life left to live. I can't give up.

Excerpts from the list of happy things:

  • Chocolate chip pancakes
  • Green tea
  • Ravioli
  • My sofa
  • Candy necklaces
  • Proximity of doctors
  • Post-its
  • my pets
  • memories from snowball
Anywho, I'm hoping I won't be really really sore tomorrow.

Catching up on all the television I never watched in high school,
emma

2 comments: