Saturday, November 9, 2019

So Long For Now, Sweet Sasha

My sweet, wonderful 17-year-old cat Sasha passed peacefully today in my arms at the vet, surrounded by those who loved her most. I've been crying most of the day. Not ready to write about it yet. She was such a good cat. I miss you so much already, angel cakes.


Thankful for all the visitors, calls, texts, etc. I feel very loved. I think Sasha had only a small idea of how many people cared about her. I sure talked about her a lot. My friends and family are very loving and have been giving me space to grieve while checking in to see what I might need. Today folks brought me flowers, donuts, and brownies, and all the hugs. I hope I feel some better tomorrow. Going to see some furballs in the afternoon to fill the achy emptiness in me.

In other news, I got my emWave2! Did my first 20 minute coherence session (on low). Ended with 95 green, 4 blue, and 1 red. Not too shabby of a score but it is a LOT of work and by the end I was so light-headed I was seeing all kinds of spots. I'm going to aim to do 2 20-min sessions every day for the next 2 months. It's what got me better last time. Worth a shot. Go Team Emma!

our furry friends leave paw prints on our hearts.

love you, baby girl

emma

No comments:

Post a Comment