Monday, November 4, 2019

Halfway Decent Day?

I started to get worried last night. My stomach was talking. Old symptom showing up again.
Then this morning I woke up at 3am, wide awake. I was like no, no, no, we are not going to do this again. My sleep thus far has been uninterrupted, if not totally restorative. I used to have major issues getting enough sleep. I was not happy to be haunted by these old symptoms and patterns I had for so many years.

So I made an executive decision. Time to get serious about my treatment and hopes for recovery. Biofeedback got me better the last time, we can do it again. I ordered the emWave2 from HeartMath, the same software that I got from the POTS Treatment Center in Dallas. It should be a big improvement over the old one that I got 7 years ago, and it should work with my MacBook, iPad, and on my iPhone too. It takes a certain leap of faith to get past the skepticism of the program. HeartMath's website looks really cheesy and too good to be true. But it worked for me before! Should arrive by Friday, and we'll dive right back into the intense coherence training.

Otherwise it's been a fairly decent day! Did 2 loads of laundry! Took a shower AND conditioned AND blow-dried my hair! Sitting up about as much as I'm lying down! Such a difference compared to Wed/Thurs/Fri last week, or even this weekend. Hoping the mental clarity lasts too.

peace,
et

No comments:

Post a Comment