Wednesday, November 13, 2019

It Feels Like Christmas Eve!

Today I signed the papers and adopted a cat! She's at the vet to get some shots. We will bring her here to her new home tomorrow afternoon! It feels like Christmas Eve... gotta get the house ready! I'm giddy with anticipation. I forgot to take pictures of her today. There will certainly be plenty to share tomorrow!

HRV training is going pretty well. My "aunt" S.H. accompanied me to the shelter and to lunch and noticed that I was doing much better today than the last time she saw me (and I could hardly keep my eyes open for a 40 minute visit before I had to kick her out!). Granted, I rested for a long time after our excursion, but it was good to have some decent time out. And something to look forward to! Cat cat cat cat CAT!

until to-meow-row,
et

No comments:

Post a Comment