Monday, November 25, 2019

"Into the Unknown"

I saw Frozen 2 twice this weekend. Loved it. Suffice it to say it was visually dazzling and musically magnificent. I have been listening to Elsa's song "Into the Unknown" on repeat for days. Its driving beat combined with Norwegian singer Aurora's ethereal voice and Idina Menzel's signature belt... it's truly transcendent. I love "Show Yourself" too. So many strong messages that so easily lend themselves to spiritual seeking and discernment. If there was any question of what Disney princess I was

I feel like I'm leaning "into the unknown" too. It's been over a month since I've been able to work. I am often foggy mentally and weak physically. I'm in considerably less pain than I had been a few weeks ago, but I haven't been able to participate in social or church things except via video chat. (Thank goodness for Zoom!)

I don't remember where I was going with this. I'm tired. Something about my leave of absence from work. Just taking one day as it comes.

Later, friends.

et

No comments:

Post a Comment