Saturday, November 29, 2014

"When David Heard" / Eric Whitacre

Rough couple days. Chest pain. Heart palpitations. Short of breath upon very minimal exertion. Resting is not what I want to be doing right now! But I suck it up and do it anyway. Ugh.


Sometimes everything is just dumb and I want to punch POTS in the freakin' face. I haven't seen my mom in 48 hours. I am pissed. I am tired. I am weary. I am sad.


Watched good, fluffy, inconsequential television. Whatever current events are going on in the world I'm sure I'll find out about later. Two (and a half) crises in one family is about enough for me right now. My sister heads back to school tomorrow for 12 days or so to wrap up her semester. She'll be taking my car, seeing as hers is, ahem, out of service, and I can't drive anyway. SIGH.


Better days are ahead, they say. Hope they come soon.


et

No comments:

Post a Comment