Sunday, November 9, 2014

"Heaven When We're Home" / The Wailin' Jennys

My post from last night somehow didn't get posted til today.


Today (Sunday) mostly sucked. I didn't sleep much. Had three pseudo-seizures during the day. Didn't make it to church. Buh. Other POTSie symptoms showing up, like feet turning darker (blood pooling) when I stand in the shower, and severe bloating.


Mom's had a handful of episodes of breakthrough pain. Ugghhh.


Enough! Enough! We've had about as much as we can handle! If Aunt Lauren wasn't here half the week and Jimmy didn't have such a flexible schedule, I can't even imagine how we'd manage. We're just barely getting by as it is, and now with me being so spastic and not being able to drive... UGH! It sucks! hmph.


Music/movie/TV/book recommendations always welcome. Hugs always needed.


"When we find what we're lookin' for, we'll drop these bags and search no more"


<3 p="">et

No comments:

Post a Comment