Tuesday, November 4, 2014

"Shine" / Collective Soul

Had another little seizure. Things are getting fuzzy and foggy. I'm losing focus. Energy. Trains of thought. This morning I was so angry and now...I don't have the energy to be angry. Saving up energy to take a shower.

Started watching a show on Netflix called "The Paradise" -- similar to Downton Abbey, but about a high-end department store. It was good for like three episodes, until Miss Grendenning was all like, "I love Mr. Moray! I will love him forever!" Gag me with a spoon. Went over the edge on soap opera. Plus you know Moray is going to end up with Denise. Buh. Time to find another show. Suggestions? Since I'm not allowed to drive, the last two days have been Couch Potato Madness.

Dumb life. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Eating pickles and anything with tons of salt. Breathing. Drinking tons of water. Trying to keep sitting up. Need to go rest now.

shine,
et

No comments:

Post a Comment