Sunday, November 9, 2014

"The Dance" / Charlotte Martin

In sum, today (Saturday) was so much better than yesterday! Chalking it up to the weather mostly, and the fact that I slept a long time last night. I even did a load of laundry. Huzzah! Only a couple of minor seizure episodes.


Hoping to at least show up at church tomorrow, even if I can't properly lead or contribute to youth lessons.


Started watching an interesting BBC series my aunt had recommended. It's called "Call the Midwife" and it's set in 1957 East End, London. So interesting! Chummy is by far the best character.


I have a Skype appointment set for Friday at 3pm. It's been two years since I've seen Dr. K at the POTS Treatment Center in Dallas. I'd rather not have to travel down there again if I can help it!


dance,
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment