Monday, November 17, 2014

"Far Away" / Ingrid Michaelson

This is what my day looks like:


9am - wake up. Lightheaded. Ten minutes of temperature training/breathing. Ten minutes of lightheaded-fighting exercise. Drag self out of bed.


9:30am - drink Spark (lots of vitamins in it). Fight urge to go back to sleep.


10am - Eat breakfast even though I'm not hungry.


10:30 - 11:30am - relaxation session 1, then breathing session 1.


11:30am-12:30pm - reward myself by resting and watching Cheers.


12:30-3:30pm - Shower. Do chores. Maybe eat lunch if I remember. Usually Mom's nurse comes a few times a week during this window.


3:30-4:30pm - relaxation session 2, then breathing session 2. Give myself a sticker if I did well.


4:30-10pm - hang out with Mom. Eat superfoods. Take supplements. Maybe read a book. Try not to get discouraged if/when I have seizures.


10-10:30pm - Breathing/temperature training. Lightheadedness exercises.


10:30-11:45pm - lie in bed. Maybe fall asleep. Maybe get up and watch Cheers. Netflix is my good buddy.


Not a thrilling post, I know, but it keeps me accountable. Today I'll go out and get (or send someone out to get) a few of the supplements I didn't already have at home...including those dreaded salt crystals. Bleh!


Yesterday started out sucky (hardly slept, couldn't go to church) but it ended up being a halfway decent day. Only two brief periods of pre-seizure. It's hard to be relaxed and visualize the beach and stuff when there's so much chaos in our house. Mom is in a ton of pain. Upping the meds again.


Cheers is seriously the best show for me right now. Just light and fluffy and funny! A great ensemble cast.


everybody knows your name,
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment