- Most recent thyroid test - Normal.
- Low blood pressure?! Agh, the one symptom I didn't have! BP machine beeping at me like crazy. 78/54.
- Sat around the office. I really ought to make a comic strip featuring the med students. They have absolutely no idea what they're doing. It's almost cute. Lesson One: Knock before entering an exam room. It's the least you could do.
- Took a Midodrine sample. One hour later, BP 110/50; HR 59.
- Keeping bb's at the higher dose for now.
- Got an Rx for Midodrine (ProAmitine).
- Going to get an electronic blood pressure cuff and take my info 3-4x/day. Joy.
- Fax results in one week; visit again in one month.