My first time hanging out at a friend's house since Thanksgiving: physically trying but well worth it. I'm so proud I was able to stay the whole time! Over 3 hours! I laughed so much I lost my voice a little. Good times. Much-needed fun. :)
- Performances from Hair and Billy Elliot were outstanding!
- West Side Story is timeless. Mambo!
- Liza Minnelli needs HELP.
- When that guy hit his head on the scenery [broke his nose!] -- terrible, I know -- but it was so funny, I just about lost it.
- People with British accents are about 10 times more likely to win a Tony...or any American award for that matter. They just sound so delightful.
Still, 3 hours last night? I wasn't confident I'd even be up to going, so the moral of the story is YAY. Now to recover. I'm so sore!
let the sun shine in,