Sunday, December 6, 2009

San Diego - Day 2, 3, 4

Hello! Finally an update. It's been cloudy and cool here. Roads are crazy. We're starting to get the hang of it.

Got in Thursday night. Friday was great. The pressure is SO much better here. Overall feeling pretty capable. Tired later in the day from so much sun. Numbers are good. Trying to get enough food and fluids. It's hard when my appetite is nonexistent. [Missed the carol concert at USD, but now I get to hear it online!]

Saturday we walked around SDSU. Lots of walking and stairs! And not using the handrail! BAM. Campus is beautiful. Lots of serious studying going on. :-) Official tour and admissions meeting on Tuesday. Will have more info then, maybe? Rested, then a fun evening out. That's Howey Do It.

Last night I didn't sleep at all. Not even 5 minutes. Too much on my mind, I guess. Been able to stay awake all day though! I am certainly doing better, but there are a lot of questions still about my health. The wheels are in motion. We'll figure this out. Will keep you posted.

Surf's up, Grainy Waffle. (Sandy Eggo. Get it?)
et

1 comment:

  1. ok the funny things i laughed at
    BAM!
    that's Howey do it
    grainy waffle/ sandy eggo
    haha!!

    ReplyDelete