Saturday, December 7, 2019

The Semester Is Ended!

Last paper has been turned in. Online classes finito. Hallelujah, amen.

I want to go back to work asap. Not sure if that's in the cards for me. Vision issues Thursday and Friday, and fatigue, and and and.

But today (Saturday) has been a good day! I cleaned the house! I sat up for much of the time I took for breaks between chores. Hooray! I am fantasizing about being well enough to go to church tomorrow? And/or work next week? We'll see how I feel tomorrow. Please please please. I haven't had a face-to-face interaction since... Monday? Good grief.

I love The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. The dialogue is so fast (not surprising, from the creators of Gilmore Girls) that the closed captions can't keep up! Hysterical. I hope to watch all of the new season tomorrow. The costumes are gorgeous. The coats! The hats! Stunning.

"Thank you, and good night!"
et

No comments:

Post a Comment