- Very happy I only had to do an EKG. Stats: 124/64, HR 50. No blood tests! Yay!
- Their office is, how shall I say, thumbs-up. Only 5 minutes in the waiting room, and my Rx had been emailed to the pharmacy before we left! :) Communication SO much more efficient than at the other doc's.
- I'm starting Mestonin (Pyridostigmine) - a drug commonly used to treat muscle weakness in patients with myasthenia gravis. Results should be pretty immediate.
- Potentially making an appt to see Dr. Suarez in Toledo, Ohio. Dr. Nazari said it's a long wait but worth it. The biggest names in autonomic disorders are there, and the next tier can be found at Vanderbilt, NYU, and Mayo.
- Interesting tidbit my mom found - "Fifty percent of POTS patients know the exact day they got POTS." Count me in.
Um. What else. Pupils are weird again. I'm tired.