Saturday, February 5, 2011

Torres del Paine National Park

Survived the blizzard! I was glad I didn't react too badly to the storm itself; randomly teary eyes, but no mood swings, brain fog, or higher fever than usual. (Still around 99-100 all the time. Generally staying away from Advil/Tylenol/etc - the "relief" is so temporary for me that adding another drug isn't usually worth it.)

I'll be the first to admit, yes, I'm on the scary side of skinny. It ain't pretty. My body doesn't want to eat, doesn't want to digest. Very little appetite and short on saliva. Could drug interactions be to blame? Saw my IEP yesterday about it - he took me off Nuvigil and we'll check my progress in a couple weeks. He recommended a gastroenterologist and as much high-calorie, high-fat, high-protein foods as I can stomach. Oh dear. Trying!

Have to rest. Have to sleep and eat...and plot how on Earth I'm going to fit 10 more amazing travel pictures on my wall.

wander,
et

No comments:

Post a Comment