Wednesday, February 23, 2011

KIPP LA Schools

I love Waiting for Superman. Have you seen it? You ought to see it. You should definitely see it. It has earned my highest recommendation. Four stars, and it's in my top 10 documentaries ever. Waiting for Superman. Remember that. Put in on your Netflix. Check the Redbox. Order it via OnDemand. Request it at your local library. This film, especially as an aspiring educator, just... agh. I can't say enough. Get it! (And if you have seen it, don't forget:  DonorsChoose.org)

After some rough times yesterday, I was so pleased to have some energy today and *royal trumpet sounds* conquer the mall! Woo! Look at me go!

But you know what's embarrassing? Walking around a store and somehow ending up behind the counter. And trying to be like oh, heh, pardon me, didn't see you, ha, i guess my shift's not till later, well best be on my way, i'm feeling way too stupid to buy anything now, sorry again lip-pierced guy at hot topic, i was definitely not staring at you when i commented on the emo music accidentally out loud and i really did mean it when i said in my nervous sarah palin voice, you have a good day now.

All the lonely people, where do they all come from?
I dunno, but a bunch of them work at dorky mall kiosks at 2 o'clock on a Wednesday. Kioskians, hence dubbed. For your people, I have great sympathy.

Please enjoy. Now every time you go to a mall you will think of this and chuckle.
SNL - Kaitlin at the Mall

hug a kioskian!
et

No comments:

Post a Comment