Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello, Florida

Low temps and snowy weather in Chicago have been unbearable for me. Extreme fatigue and confusion. Our flight was only delayed by a few hours. It's unseasonably cool in Fort Myers, but we'll take it.

Drove around. Saw apartments. The sun felt great this morning. There's a big storm coming in tomorrow, and it's really affecting me. [Notice how there's always a storm. Way to go, metaphors.]

There are SO many components to think through. My future here or anywhere? Only time will tell.

emma

1 comment:

  1. God grant me the serenity,
    to accept the things
    I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

    Wishing you boatloads of serenity, courage and wisdom...
    you will do well no matter WHAT choice you make or WHERE you are Emma, remember that!

    ReplyDelete