Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Syzygy

What a weekend. My family is so loud and so loving. I had a blast. Our schedules were pretty flexible, allowing me to rest between activities. I think I earned an equivalent of 10 credit-hours of Marx brothers and Stooges references. Laughing literally makes me forget POTSy stuff. Minimal pain; fatigue and tiredness were main symptoms.

Congratulations to Matt and Katie! The party was so fun. I felt like it was a celebration for me too, just being there. I wore heels for this first time in almost 2 years!

Now we're home. I have 11 bruises on one leg. I'm extra tired. I lost my voice a little. So worth it! So, so, so thankful I was healthy enough to make the trip and rock out with my aunts, uncles, cousins, and Katie's grandma. So thankful for my wonderful family.

Bob's your uncle,
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment