Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Uprising - Muse

Some improvement with the weather and swimming. I read 10 whole pages today! Nice brain.

Tomorrow is the one-year anniversary of my POTS diagnosis. I have no concept of how much time has passed. Leaving Thursday to drive with my mom and sister to Toledo, and we'll see Dr. Beverly on Friday morning (Good Friday?! =]) I don't know what she'll say or do, but I know I can take anything.

My brother's going to Japan for six months...in eight hours. Mario Party? I think so.

One year closer to recovery,
emma

2 comments:

  1. Emma,
    Hang in there. You have been so strong in the face of all you have been through. Praying that your appointment Friday brings you new ideas, peace, relief, a large dose of hope and whatever you need most.
    We will all be waiting to hear how it goes!
    Hope your brother has a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on Friday - safe journey for you, your mom and Julia. Thinking of all of you.
    Have you heard from your brother yet?
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete