Monday, October 29, 2012

Week 2 Begins

This post is kinda all over the place, like my mind. Bear with me.

The first day of week 2 is the worst for everyone. I have been ordered to not get discouraged. But it kinda stinks to have a little setback-- nausea, headaches, fatigue. This weekend I was pretty zonked out. But I was very happy after getting a massage. Go circulation! And Zimbabwe church was fun, even though I only know like 3 words in Shona. Such a fascinating language. Yay translators. But the woman pastor was out of town. Bummer.

Last Friday I was scoring an 85 on "medium" (level 2!) of breathing. Today I scored a 57. See what I mean about it being a rough day? But I got my temperature up to 97.1 at one point! Woo-hoo!

Also I'm definitely hypoglycemic. I'm supposed to mix my water with orange juice and have a snack every 2 hours so I don't crash.

I kind of want to lie in bed and watch "What Not To Wear" for the next 5 hours. But my dad's client (buyer? is that what it's called?) is really nice and taking us out to dinner. Forgot to mention that my dad flew in last night. Happy b'day to him, yesterday.

My brain is tired. I should lie down. And it's time to get a snack. That makes sense.

good-bye.

emma


3 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats to being an aunt now! Please tell me you'll call yourself aunty Em... And also get another dog named toto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma,
    I have been reading your blog for a few days now. My daughter, Kristin, is 18 and has had POTS for 3.5 years. We are heading to Dallas in about a month. Please keep us updated on your progress. Am hoping and praying Dr. K. can help you and Kristin.

    ReplyDelete