Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Diet

On my menu:
  • Saltines
  • Vegetable Broth*
  • Plain Rice Krispies
  • Apple sauce
  • Plain noodles (w/ EVOO)
  • Eggs
  • White toast
  • White rice
  • Soy sauce*
  • Salt* (lots)
  • Pickles*
  • Graham crackers
  • Honey
  • Bananas
  • Ginger ale
  • Chocolate Ensure (with Lactaid pill)
  • Water (lots)
*denotes excellent source of sodium
Sure,  it's limited, it's bland, but there are lots of ways to be creative within my vegetarian nauseous POTSy diet. Anything more complicated than these items upsets my stomach and leads to a lot of abdominal pain.

Everything is up-and-down. Weather changes; so do I. Wish I were asleep at this hour. We'll get there.

peace,
emma

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emma! It's Missy. Saw you take a lactaid pill with Ensure. They reccomended Ensure for my stomach, and I'm lactose-intolerant too. Thought I'd let ya know Ensure is safe for us lactose-intolerant folks (or so my nutritionist told me).
    Thought you'd wanna know - stay strong!

    ReplyDelete