Friday, October 14, 2011

Hey there.

Things are really looking up. Went shopping. Three hours. No pain. No fatigue. WHAT?! In the past week I've started driving (short distances/daytime) and it's SO exciting just to go run an errand. Progress, people! Freedom, people!

I'm trying to not get too far ahead of myself; today I had to take a day off and rest up. Managing time and energy are hugely important. It'd be way too easy for me to fall back into over-excited and over-scheduled mode.

People at home are going through some rough stuff. I truly admire the kindness of our friends, family, and neighbors. Thank you, whoever's reading this, for just practicing kindness in your day-to-day life.

If I were to make a mix tape for you today, it would include:
"Everday People" performed by Bar Scott

peace,
emma

1 comment:

  1. So unbelievably happy to read the last few posts!!!! Maybe kathie and I will see you and the family on Sunday. Hoping the best for each of you!

    ReplyDelete