Monday, August 15, 2011

Info on POTS Doc

Hello POTSy friends. Just got an email from a happy patient. I haven't heard of or seen this doctor myself but wanted to share her good news. Here are highlights from the email... hope it helps!

"Luckily, I pushed on and saw this new guy. He is interested in POTS, and very well read in everything POTS- the meds, the side effects, the testing, the new medicine that Cleveland clinic is using, POTS during pregnancy, POTS syncope, literally, the guy educated himself in EVERYTHING when it came to POTS.

"Seriously, this guy might be the best doctor I have ever seen, POTS or any other kind.
 
"That all probably sounds like a sales pitch! I swear, I don't work for the guy...lol. Anyway. His name is Barry Laskoe, he is an EP, a DO, and he is out of Advocate Lutheran. I see him in Park Ridge or Glenview and he is in Buffalo Grove, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment