Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Week Off Florinef

It's been up-and-down. My veins are more visible. Been dizzy, achy, moody. I didn't go into the office this week; hoping to feel well enough to return soon. The biggest change I've noticed for myself is having to give myself a few seconds to adjust between lying down/sitting/standing. If I jump up too quickly, suddenly a disco floor sparkles wildly around me and I have to lean on something.

The exercise portion of my treatment is, eh, delayed. I'm stretching some here and there. Using light weights during a commercial break. Taking care of one thing at a time, and right now it's rest. I'm sleeping about 10 hours a night instead of eight. (I have no idea if any of this is typical, just reporting my findings.) Digestive issues make me unhappy. I just want to eat a chocolate-chip-brownie-walnut-waffle sundae! Dream on, sugar plum. At present my diet consists of rice... and like 5 other foods that don't make me nauseous.

Brain tired from computer. Later days!
emma

2 comments:

  1. I had the same thing with the standing to quickly and stuff. It took a few weeks to sort itself out. Hang in there!

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works like a charm and I have zero side effects. I feel much better.

    ReplyDelete